Client Support Executive - US Based
As our Client Support Executive you will be expected to provide world class support to our global and US based clients. You will be based in our New York office and form part of our Client Services team based in London at our Headquarter office.
You will report into the Client Support Team Leader based in the UK, with support from our New York based team.
Oleeo provides outstanding 24 hours/5 days a week client support, so this is a critical role to ensure we maintain our high level of service to our clients, and requires a high degree of professional communication skills.
- Respond to all queries from global and US based clients within Service Level Agreement timeframes.
- Provide system advice to our client user base.
- Investigate issues, resolve basic configuration problems or escalate to 2nd Line Support as appropriate.
- Provide technical support, via email, to candidates.
- Host regular service calls with key contacts at our clients.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective management of queries and service calls.
- Within Oleeo you will be working across multiple teams, primarily with 1st / 2nd Line Client Support teams based in London, and the Customer Success Manager and the Account Manager based in the US.
- Within our clients you will be working mostly with HR Recruiters and System Administrators.
Oleeo means a diverse collection of things,that together,make something beautiful.
That’s how we see ourselves; a diverse team of technology and talent acquisition professionals who’ve come together to achieve something - well beautiful.
Our purpose (and passion) is to help companies attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that can change the world for the better. We've done that by assembling a diverse and growing team of our own.
We are pioneers in recruitment software and our solutions are built to accelerate and improve the entire recruiting process, creating a more meaningful and transparent experience for recruiters and candidates.
We bring to bear decades of award-winning recruitment software expertise and an obsession with driving real change in organizations by accelerating and improving the entire process of finding, assessing, and hiring the best talent.
We have been established for over 20 years with offices in London, New York and a presence in Asia, and are proud to list some of the world’s most talented organisations like The Cancer Research Institute, Morgan Stanley, The Metropolitan Police, Waitrose, Marks & Spencers and John Lewis among our customers.
We have a terrific culture where people work hard in a friendly, equal opportunities environment with a casual dress code.
Our office is next to Scarsdale Train Station in the heart of Scarsdale Village with Soul Cycle, Zachys Wine, Lange’s Deli and other great lunch spots all in walking distance. Just a 30 minute train ride from Grand Central!
The Client Support team is an outstanding team who are friendly, supportive and at the forefront of dealing with our clients.
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
Behind the scenes
We love our product so much that we gave ourselves a Net Promoter Score of +52! While it’s complex and challenging on the inside, it’s simple and user friendly on the outside – that’s what makes it interesting and exciting. As one of the pioneers, we’re not starting from scratch, we’re building from great foundations.
No matter where you are based, there’s a great feeling of camaraderie. When we’re at Oleeo we’re informal and approachable – our founder Charles is always available. There’s a good balance – we have high expectations of one another and trust each other to get the job done.
It’s an exciting time to join us, we operate in the cloud HR technology market, a sector with amazing levels of innovation and growth. From the outset, you get to work with top tier customers who are the world leaders in their sectors and see an immediate impact where you are helping them shape the future of talent acquisition.
All that you’d expect and more – lots of social events, drinks every Friday, table tennis and pool tables, bring your dog to work days and there’s a discounted gym next door!
we pride ourselves on our candidate experience from the outset, not just for our customers, but also for our people. With growth comes opportunity - we have a diverse, ambitious team many of whom have progressed not just within the teams they originally joined, but beyond and globally. We believe in the potential of our people, we know this is the reality because people come back to us. So, come and join Oleeo - we’re more powerful together!
- We are looking for someone who is highly computer literate and learns quickly.
- We would consider individuals currently working in a Customer Services environment who have a genuine and demonstrable interest in technology; be that through education or work experience.
- You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent Analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to understand complex configuration and technical problems.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Passionate about technology.
- Desirable if you do have previous experience working in a software support role.
- College degree in computer science or business systems.
- Experience working in a software support role.
This Vacancy is closed to applications.