Quality Control Executive (Part-Time - 25 hours per week)
This is an exciting part-time role within our Software Testing team for a proven hard-working, dedicated individual. Fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys quality control and is looking to combine it with some “balance” between home and work life.
Oleeo provides a suite of recruitment software products to support our clients. As one of our quality control executives you will be responsible for running manual software tests, identifying errors and recording and communicating results of tests, writing reports as well as supporting roll out on the Oleeo software. You will be a front line testing resource for our software and will help to ensure that we deliver a high quality product to our clients.
All items of work, including potential defects and new feature developments, are individually tracked in a ticketing system. Each ticket provides information on the work required and records the progress of the work as it passes through analysis, coding, testing, and release.
You will be part of the Quality control team. Currently due to Covid-19 we are all working successfully remotely; when it is safe to do so we will look to return to our Wimbledon Park office and will discuss patterns of working upon that return.
You will be provided with initial training and will be able to build a career in the Software Testing sector.
- Develop, monitor, run and maintain standard manual software tests.
- Reporting on status of quality and raising appropriate defects.
- Produce standard test scripts.
- Produce standard reports to feedback on this work.
- Inform manager of risks to delivery of testing results.
- Attend team meetings and contribute to improving departmental processes.
- Understand requirements, develop appropriate measures and acceptance criteria, identify suitable tests
- Be a point of contact for key stakeholders who are both technical and non-technical.
Oleeo means a diverse collection of things that together, make something beautiful.
That’s how we see ourselves; a diverse team of technology and talent acquisition professionals who’ve come together to achieve something - well beautiful.
Our purpose (and passion) is to help companies attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that can change the world for the better. We've done that by assembling a diverse and growing team of our own.
We are pioneers in recruitment software and our solutions are built to accelerate and improve the entire recruiting process, creating a more meaningful and transparent experience for recruiters and candidates.
We have been established for over 20 years with offices in London, New York and a presence in Asia, and are proud to list some of the world’s most talented organisations like The Institute of Cancer Research, Morgan Stanley, The Metropolitan Police, Marks & Spencer and Bank of America among our customers.
We have a terrific culture where people work hard in a friendly, equal opportunities environment with a casual dress code, and benefits including a discounted local gym membership, cycle to work scheme, as well as plenty of coffee shops nearby.
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
Behind the scenes
We love our product so much that we gave ourselves a Net Promoter Score of +52! While it’s complex and challenging on the inside, it’s simple and user friendly on the outside – that’s what makes it interesting and exciting. As one of the pioneers, we’re not starting from scratch, we’re building from great foundations.
No matter where you are based, there’s a great feeling of camaraderie. When we’re at Oleeo we’re informal and approachable – our founder Charles is always available. There’s a good balance – we have high expectations of one another and trust each other to get the job done.
It’s an exciting time to join us, we operate in the cloud HR technology market, a sector with amazing levels of innovation and growth. From the outset, you get to work with top tier customers who are the world leaders in their sectors and see an immediate impact where you are helping them shape the future of talent acquisition.
All that you’d expect and more – lots of social events, drinks every Friday, table tennis and pool tables, bring your dog to work days and there’s a discounted gym next door!
We pride ourselves on our candidate experience from the outset, not just for our customers, but also for our people. With growth comes opportunity - we have a diverse, ambitious team many of whom have progressed not just within the teams they originally joined, but beyond and globally. We believe in the potential of our people, we know this is the reality because people come back to us. So, come and join Oleeo - we’re more powerful together
- Software testing experience, and providing relevant feedback.
- Able to design and document test scenario.
- The right aptitude is the key requirement for this role. Do you like working with systems? Do you like spotting errors? Do you like re-testing to ensure 100% accuracy? All of these are key attributes for success in this role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work efficiently and take ownership of tasks.
- Strong team working skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience working with recruitment or human resources software would be beneficial, but not essential.