Oleeo is seeking an experienced Front End Developer with an interest in GUI and Human-Computer Interaction design to take a lead role in the development of next-generation on-line recruitment products using the latest and best technologies and processes available.
This role offers a genuinely innovative environment. Where you will be surrounded by like minded individuals, and be given the scope to test your coding to the limits, create different ideas and be part of a true team environment.
There is no restrictive hierachy and we own the product, so there is a sense of pride to see your work being utilised by some of the biggest global clients. Our client base and full ownership and design of our product is what has attracted other developers to our team.
- You will develop software as part of a larger programming team utilising your knowledge of programming methodologies and supporting tools.
- You will be able to take flats of concept designs and develop them into suitable specifications, style guide, and complete implementation.
- You will be responsible for the developing prototype ideas and will be expected to communicate and evaluate these efficiently.
- Graphic design skills would be an advantage for this. In this case you should have a portfolio of previous work. Alternatively you may be responsible for sourcing and managing graphic designer resources as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a developer who wants to be involved in the whole project lifecycle and product strategy; if you have current, or unfulfilled design skills then this role could also be for you.
Become part of a team that is innovative and collaborative; working in a culture that encourages you to just get on and code.
Oleeo means a diverse collection of things, that together, make something beautiful.
That’s how we see ourselves; a diverse team of technology and talent acquisition professionals who’ve come together to achieve something - well beautiful.
Our purpose (and passion) is to help companies attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that can change the world for the better. We've done that by assembling a diverse and growing team of our own.
We are pioneers in recruitment software and have a 100% focus on talent acquisition. We specialise in providing a cloud-based talent acquisition technology suite and have decades of award-winning recruitment software expertise and an obsession with driving real change in organisations. Our products accelerate and improve the entire process of finding, attracting, engaging, assessing and hiring the best talent
We have been established for over 20 years with offices in London, New York and Asia and are proud to list some of the world’s most talented organisations like The Institute of Cancer Research, The Metropolitan Police, M&S and Bank of America among our customers.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and have a terrific culture where people work hard in a friendly environment, and you are encouraged to excel and grow your career. We foster a creative and inventive environment with a truly exciting product to work with.
We have a casual dress code, and benefits including a discounted local gym membership and bikes to work scheme. Our location is great, right in the heart of Wimbledon Park with plenty of coffee shops, bars and of course the park nearby.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing business, so we’d love you to take a look at what we have on offer and come and join a company that still has an entrepreneurial spirit at its core!
- Educated to degree level (ideally a technical degree)
- Experience of any of the following technologies would be an advantage: MySQL, Linux (Debian), Perl, Bootstrap, Angular, SASS and test-driven development including Selenium.
- Some experience of working with graphic design tools.
- Able to work in the UK without any restrictions. Security Clearance may be required for this role
- You will be a good communicator, have good listening skills, and be confident communicating at multiple levels
- Strong team working and collaborative skills