Enterprise Sales Manager
As we continue to grow, so does our need for great sales people. Growth means we need to keep winning new customers, from mid-market through to global enterprises. We require sales individuals that are excited by the use of technology and are proponents of the AI technology we are developing. Our clients are hiring their critical talent and require the technology that supports them to find the right people for their business.
You will be responsible for progressing your pipeline of new business from appointments generated by the new business development team. You will be perceived as an expert by prospects of all industries and backgrounds. You will get the chance of working with some of the most cutting-edge companies, in terms of recruitment practices, both globally and in the UK.
Clients include FTSE Top 100, large public-sector organisations and the retail sector; all dealing with high volume or graduate hiring. Points of contact will be a C+ level and typically Talent Acquisition and Human Resource leaders.
- You will be measured against achievement of your set targets. This will include new business sales targets, revenue retention, and growth and activity targets such as pipeline addition and prospect face time
- Credibly demonstrate and present our full range of e-recruitment solutions
- Differentiate our solution from competitors
- Work collaboratively with operational, technical and marketing colleagues to recommend a compelling offering that delivers prospect requirements
- Work collaboratively with the new business development team to maximise appointments held
- Administration of the CRM database to support pipeline growth and momentum
- Prepare high quality proposals and client presentations
- Generate pricing proposals
- Sell confidently to large prospects (over 120,000 employees)
- Produce weekly and monthly pipeline reports
- Negotiate appropriate contract terms and conditions and once signed, complete all required handover documentation.
Oleeo means a diverse collection of things that together, make something beautiful.
That’s how we see ourselves; a diverse team of technology and talent acquisition professionals who’ve come together to achieve something - well beautiful.
Our purpose (and passion) is to help companies attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that can change the world for the better. We've done that by assembling a diverse and growing team of our own.
We are pioneers in recruitment software and our solutions are built to accelerate and improve the entire recruiting process, creating a more meaningful and transparent experience for recruiters and candidates.
We have been established for over 20 years with offices in London, New York and a presence in Asia, and are proud to list some of the world’s most talented organisations like The Institute of Cancer Research, Morgan Stanley, The Metropolitan Police, M&S and Bank of America among our customers.
We have a terrific culture where people work hard in a friendly, equal opportunities environment with a casual dress code, and benefits including a discounted local gym membership, cycle to work scheme, as well as plenty of coffee shops nearby.
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
Behind the scenes
We love our product so much that we gave ourselves a Net Promoter Score of +52! While it’s complex and challenging on the inside, it’s simple and user friendly on the outside – that’s what makes it interesting and exciting. As one of the pioneers, we’re not starting from scratch, we’re building from great foundations.
No matter where you are based, there’s a great feeling of camaraderie. When we’re at Oleeo we’re informal and approachable – our founder Charles is always available. There’s a good balance – we have high expectations of one another and trust each other to get the job done.
It’s an exciting time to join us, we operate in the cloud HR technology market, a sector with amazing levels of innovation and growth. From the outset, you get to work with top tier customers who are the world leaders in their sectors and see an immediate impact where you are helping them shape the future of talent acquisition.
All that you’d expect and more – lots of social events, drinks every Friday, table tennis and pool tables, bring your dog to work days and there’s a discounted gym next door!
We pride ourselves on our candidate experience from the outset, not just for our customers, but also for our people. With growth comes opportunity - we have a diverse, ambitious team many of whom have progressed not just within the teams they originally joined, but beyond and globally. We believe in the potential of our people, we know this is the reality because people come back to us. So, come and join Oleeo - we’re more powerful together
- You will be an experienced, versatile Enterprise sales executive with several years of proven success
- Ideally have experience of selling Recruitment software/ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to leaders with Recruitment, Human Resources and IT.
- We will consider individuals who have sold SaaS software, and sold successfully in a complex sales process with multiple decision points and comfortable with an extended sales cycle
- Ideally worked with both public and private sector clients
- Proven track record of consistently achieving and outperforming sales growth targets
- Understand how technology change is impacting Human Resources and specifically recruitment practice
- Proven ability to measure, track and exceed your sales targets and pipeline addition and management
- Excellent communication, presentation and consultative sales skills.