Junior Implementation Consultant
This is an amazing opportunity for a Junior Software Implementation Consultant to enter the world of Recruitment SaaS software. We are looking for an implementation consultant who is either wanting to start their first job in implementation out of full time education, or maybe you’re wanting to improve your configuration skills on our exciting, complex product. You will work with some prestigious clients across various industries on our award winning e-recruitment platform.
Our implementation consultants hold a critical role in our company. They conduct business requirement gathering from our clients to establish their needs once our products have been sold; then provide a high quality of service by configuring and implementing our e-recruitment technology for customers, ensuring that the scope, quality and budget expectations of our customers are met.
It's such an exciting place to be as you will get to support our clients with their strategic hiring, talent management and recruitment processes. Not only will your implementation skills improve, but also your general business and consulting skills will be developed as you will be spending so much time with your client in the initial stages of their interaction with Oleeo.
You won't be alone as you'll consistently work with other team members across the implementation, and wider operations team to deliver e-recruitment systems implementations.
We run a structured on-boarding programme designed to deliver strong product and business knowledge. The programme lasts between 4 and 12 weeks depending on your level of experience, after which you will be ready to get involved with our customers.
An ability to work in teams is essential. Delivering great projects to our customers means you will work closely with our customers’ requirements to ensure we understand their goals and requirements and can deliver to them. This will mean working internally with sales, project management and quality control teams, and externally with customer teams from a variety of backgrounds, mainly within Recruitment, Human Resources and Information Technology up to Director level; often from around the world. Our quality control teams are a key interface to make sure that all our work is tested and error free at the point of release to a client.
Be adept at dealing with our customers. While primarily office-based, you will be expected to spend a lot of time with customers, both remotely through virtual meetings and conference calls as well as face to face workshops and meetings. We would expect travel up to a maximum of 25% of the time, within the UK and occasionally abroad, depending on the projects you work on.
Comfortable with taking the initiative and leading. When working with customers you will be running requirements gathering and design meetings, and should be comfortable at times leading and playing an active role in those meetings, plus sometimes running training sessions for small and medium-sized groups.
Oleeo means a diverse collection of things that together, make something beautiful.
That’s how we see ourselves; a diverse team of technology and talent acquisition professionals who’ve come together to achieve something - well beautiful.
Our purpose (and passion) is to help companies attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that can change the world for the better. We've done that by assembling a diverse and growing team of our own.
We are pioneers in recruitment software and our solutions are built to accelerate and improve the entire recruiting process, creating a more meaningful and transparent experience for recruiters and candidates.
We have been established for over 20 years with offices in London, New York and a presence in Asia, and are proud to list some of the world’s most talented organisations like The Institute of Cancer Research, Morgan Stanley, The Metropolitan Police, Marks & Spencer’s and Bank of America among our customers.
We have a terrific culture where people work hard in a friendly, equal opportunities environment with a casual dress code, and benefits including a discounted local gym membership, cycle to work scheme, as well as plenty of coffee shops nearby.
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
Behind the scenes
We love our product so much that we gave ourselves a Net Promoter Score of +52! While it’s complex and challenging on the inside, it’s simple and user friendly on the outside – that’s what makes it interesting and exciting. As one of the pioneers, we’re not starting from scratch, we’re building from great foundations.
No matter where you are based, there’s a great feeling of camaraderie. When we’re at Oleeo we’re informal and approachable – our founder Charles is always available. There’s a good balance – we have high expectations of one another and trust each other to get the job done.
It’s an exciting time to join us, we operate in the cloud HR technology market, a sector with amazing levels of innovation and growth. From the outset, you get to work with top tier customers who are the world leaders in their sectors and see an immediate impact where you are helping them shape the future of talent acquisition.
All that you’d expect and more – lots of social events, drinks every Friday, table tennis and pool tables, bring your dog to work days and there’s a discounted gym next door!
We pride ourselves on our candidate experience from the outset, not just for our customers, but also for our people. With growth comes opportunity - we have a diverse, ambitious team many of whom have progressed not just within the teams they originally joined, but beyond and globally. We believe in the potential of our people, we know this is the reality because people come back to us. So, come and join Oleeo - we’re more powerful together!
- Experience working with technology platforms, whether as work experience or as part of your degree. It would be advantageous if you have worked with Recruitment or Human resources related technology, but it is not essential.
- We will also consider applications from operational Recruitment or Human Resources experts who can demonstrate a strong IT capability and want to switch into a more technical recruitment role, or individuals joining us as their first job, straight from full-time education. Ideally we require a significant Information Technology component to education, e.g. Computer Science degree, or at GCSE/A-level within a technology related subject, or if an individual is able to evidence ability to learn IT configuration then we may consider them for this role.
- Worked with customers, whether they are internal or external, to deliver against the business requirements of a project
- Some software product configuration skills, with high quality of work and attention to detail
- Ideally understand the business processes for recruitment, and why these are important to customers
- Able to analyse business and stakeholder needs and convert them into functional requirements
- Strong communicator, able to complete accurate and well-written specifications, have good listening skills, and be confident running meetings and communicating at multiple levels
- Experience working on multiple projects often at the same time, with evidence of being able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ideally we would like to see a degree level education, but will consider A-level leavers with strong software experience or qualifications.
This Vacancy is closed to applications.