Web Designer/Front End Developer (Part-time 25 hours)
This is a really exciting role to be responsible for the Career Branding of our outstanding clients. It is a part-time role so would suit an individual who is looking to balance work and home-life whilst performing a valuable role within our business.
You will be working with customers to understand their needs in relation to their careers site both in terms of look and functionality, so that they can be in a position to attract the best candidates in the industry for their open vacancies. Our customers use our recruitment SaaS technology to manage their entire recruitment and onboarding process and they require amazing Website branding for their Career pages. We have some amazing, well-known brands of customers, such as Marks & Spencer, Bank of America, Amazon to name a few who all require excellent branding on their career sites.
Our branding can be “simple” or “advanced” depending on the customers needs, so we are also looking for you in this role to train our Implementation Consultants on the “simple” branding so that we can offer this service to all of our customers.
You will be part of the wider product team where they are building out new features to support our customer base. You will be working with the Business Intelligence Consultant on the “advanced” branding and with our implementation consultants to train them on the “simple” branding.
Essentially, you will become the “go-to” person for all career branding, so it’s a really exciting opportunity to take ownership of, whilst balancing it with a home-life.
Currently we are all working successfully from home and when it is safe to do so later in the year, we will return to our Wimbledon Park offices.
- Participate in the development process from the definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance of a website. This includes coding, documentation and implementation of websites.
- Building innovative and aesthetically pleasing user interfaces using the latest technologies
- Working with external APIs to build products which increase MRR and customer satisfaction
- Branding the candidate interface
- Building internal tools to aid with the configuration of the product
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the whole process
- Build a branding training programme for our Implementation Consultants and assist with their learning to ensure they can perform “simple” branding
We have a terrific culture where people work hard in a friendly, equal opportunities environment with a casual dress code, and benefits including a discounted local gym membership, cycle to work scheme, as well as plenty of coffee shops nearby.
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
Behind the scenes
We love our product so much that we gave ourselves a Net Promoter Score of +52! While it’s complex and challenging on the inside, it’s simple and user friendly on the outside – that’s what makes it interesting and exciting. As one of the pioneers, we’re not starting from scratch, we’re building from great foundations.
No matter where you are based, there’s a great feeling of camaraderie. When we’re at Oleeo we’re informal and approachable – our founder Charles is always available. There’s a good balance – we have high expectations of one another and trust each other to get the job done.
It’s an exciting time to join us, we operate in the cloud HR technology market, a sector with amazing levels of innovation and growth. From the outset, you get to work with top tier customers who are the world leaders in their sectors and see an immediate impact where you are helping them shape the future of talent acquisition.
All that you’d expect and more – lots of social events, drinks every Friday, table tennis and pool tables, bring your dog to work days and there’s a discounted gym next door!
We pride ourselves on our candidate experience from the outset, not just for our customers, but also for our people. With growth comes opportunity - we have a diverse, ambitious team many of whom have progressed not just within the teams they originally joined, but beyond and globally. We believe in the potential of our people, we know this is the reality because people come back to us. So, come and join Oleeo - we’re more powerful together
- Expert understanding of interaction, accessibility, usability and visual design principles
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS and responsive design
- Up-to-date with current design trends and usability best practice - outstanding design portfolio showcasing your talent on web and mobile including responsive design examples
- Experience building websites using Webflow in a commercial setting would be an advantage
- Expert in Google analytics & experience in implementing and troubleshooting tags in GTM
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (SCSS, Sass, Less) & build tools (Gulp, webpack)
- Hands on experience using Angular/React, Node and TypeScript
- Experience working with external APIs
- Understanding and experience using source control tools such as Git
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
This Vacancy is closed to applications.