This role is a fantastic prospect for someone who already has experience in a Pre-sales/Solution Consultant role, or if you are wanting to make a move into this role from a Consultant, Project Manager, Business Analyst or implementation role within an HR Technology company.
As a key member of our successful and close-knit UK sales team this is a great opportunity to expand your skill set, as you will be working with the technical, operational and sales teams to ensure smooth delivery of our award winning E-recruitment/Applicant Tracking System solution to a client.
At the heart of this role is designing a winning Oleeo solution for our prospective customers’ recruitment and talent objectives to be realised. Be energised by going out to meet prospects with the sales team, sharing your vision with them by leading product demonstrations and technical sales conversations. So, you’ll be at the heart of what we do and shaping the future of our customer’ needs.
If you are wanting to move into a role where all your hard learned technical knowledge can help shape the solution for a prospective customer, working with an outstanding sales team – then this is the job for you!
- Lead product demonstrations and technical sales conversations
- Communicate how we solve client recruitment challenges using non-technical terminology to our prospective clients.
- Discover and analyse needs and requirements, and build a winning solution that can include our platform plus partner propositions.
- Tailor and deliver the entire demo process
- Propose a customer-centric approach having defined the solution scope and priced accordingly
- Analyse Request for Information (RFI)/Request for Proposal (RFP) features and be part of pricing and commercial discussions
- Complete estimations, requirements gather and spec development, if needed, by liaising with the relevant teams
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of implementation, configuration, and product development methodologies
- Ensure requirements are handed over and delivered to the implementation team, and that key stakeholders internally understand the requirements.
Oleeo means a diverse collection of things that together, make something beautiful.
That’s how we see ourselves; a diverse team of technology and talent acquisition professionals who’ve come together to achieve something - well beautiful.
Our purpose (and passion) is to help companies attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that can change the world for the better. We've done that by assembling a diverse and growing team of our own.
We are pioneers in recruitment software and our solutions are built to accelerate and improve the entire recruiting process, creating a more meaningful and transparent experience for recruiters and candidates.
We have been established for over 20 years with offices in London, New York and a presence in Asia, and are proud to list some of the world’s most talented organisations like The Institute of Cancer Research, Morgan Stanley, The Metropolitan Police, Marks & Spencer’s and Bank of America among our customers.
We have a terrific culture where people work hard in a friendly, equal opportunities environment with a casual dress code, and benefits including a discounted local gym membership, cycle to work scheme. Our location is great, right in the heart of Wimbledon Park with plenty of coffee shops, bars and of course the park nearby.
We foster a creative and inventive environment with a truly exciting, award winning product to work with.
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
Behind the scenes
We love our product so much that we gave ourselves a Net Promoter Score of +52! While it’s complex and challenging on the inside, it’s simple and user friendly on the outside – that’s what makes it interesting and exciting. As one of the pioneers, we’re not starting from scratch, we’re building from great foundations.
No matter where you are based, there’s a great feeling of camaraderie. When we’re at Oleeo we’re informal and approachable – our founder Charles is always available. There’s a good balance – we have high expectations of one another and trust each other to get the job done.
It’s an exciting time to join us, we operate in the cloud HR technology market, a sector with amazing levels of innovation and growth. From the outset, you get to work with top tier customers who are the world leaders in their sectors and see an immediate impact where you are helping them shape the future of talent acquisition.
All that you’d expect and more – lots of social events, drinks every Friday, table tennis and pool tables, bring your dog to work days and there’s a discounted gym next door!
We pride ourselves on our candidate experience from the outset, not just for our customers, but also for our people. With growth comes opportunity - we have a diverse, ambitious team many of whom have progressed not just within the teams they originally joined, but beyond and globally. We believe in the potential of our people, we know this is the reality because people come back to us. So, come and join Oleeo - we’re more powerful together!
Must have a proven track record in the development and delivery of differentiated custom solutions and presentations, including technical concepts, to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs.
Ideally have good knowledge of the recruiting or Human Capital Management software market, but this sector knowledge is not essential. You will have previously worked in a Pre-Sales/Solution Consultant role or Consulting, Business Analyst, Implementation, Project management role with a technical product. In a perfect world you will also know a lot about graduate and volume recruiting, but we’re open minded about that. If you don’t know volume recruiting already, we will be looking for someone who can show us a high level of enthusiasm for learning and growth in this area.
In addition you will be:
- Confident and experienced in challenging customer perceptions, ultimately designing the right proposition for customers during the sales cycle
- Able to demonstrate examples of how your deep product knowledge has optimised sales conversion rates
- Commercially minded and be able to demonstrate how you have added strategic value in your previous roles
- Experienced in leading and working on multiple projects often at the same time, with evidence of how to do this well and hit deadlines or project milestones
- Strong communicator with excellent oral, presentation and written skills for use internally and externally
- Able to influence stakeholders at every level of the organisation
- Self-starter who is flexible and able to work with minimum of supervision and can clearly articulate their point of view to both prospects and developers
- Extremely organised and able to demonstrate strong relationship management
- Experienced in an industry/sector specialism gained from either software or recruitment industry
- Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the task at hand done
- Equipped with proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to work calmly under pressure