Client Support Team Leader
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a world leading e-recruitment software and engage with a prestigious customer base. You will need to be customer focussed, with an interest in software and some supervisory and training experience.
You will be a member of the Client Support team, and your primary role will be to provide supervision of the 1st and 2nd line support team members, who themselves are providing 1st and 2nd Line email and telephone support to our broad array of outstanding customers. You will also be expected to train a number of our customers on the Oleeo recruitment software. The role is based in our Wimbledon Park office, but travel to our customer premises to train will be required.
Key responsibilities of the Client Support Team Leader:
- Manage a team of client support team members providing 1st and 2nd line e-mail and telephone support to our customers.
- Provide system advice, make changes, manage large change requests, resolve configuration issues and escalate technical issues.
- Management of requests from initiation to resolution
- Training of customers on our e-recruitment software. Travel will be required for this training.
Quickly develop your IT and customer service skills in this role and be part of a great and fun team!
Oleeo means a diverse collection of things that together, make something beautiful.
That’s how we see ourselves; a diverse team of technology and talent acquisition professionals who’ve come together to achieve something - well beautiful.
Our purpose (and passion) is to help companies attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that can change the world for the better. We've done that by assembling a diverse and growing team of our own.
We are pioneers in recruitment software and our solutions are built to accelerate and improve the entire recruiting process, creating a more meaningful and transparent experience for recruiters and candidates.
We have been established for over 20 years with offices in London, New York and a presence in Asia, and are proud to list some of the world’s most talented organisations like The Institute of Cancer Research, Morgan Stanley, The Metropolitan Police, Marks & Spencer’s and Bank of America among our customers.
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
Behind the scenes
We love our product so much that we gave ourselves a Net Promoter Score of +52! While it’s complex and challenging on the inside, it’s simple and user friendly on the outside – that’s what makes it interesting and exciting. As one of the pioneers, we’re not starting from scratch, we’re building from great foundations.
No matter where you are based, there’s a great feeling of camaraderie. When we’re at Oleeo we’re informal and approachable – our founder Charles is always available. There’s a good balance – we have high expectations of one another and trust each other to get the job done.
It’s an exciting time to join us, we operate in the cloud HR technology market, a sector with amazing levels of innovation and growth. From the outset, you get to work with top tier customers who are the world leaders in their sectors and see an immediate impact where you are helping them shape the future of talent acquisition.
All that you’d expect and more – lots of social events, drinks every Friday, table tennis and pool tables, bring your dog to work days and there’s a discounted gym next door!
We pride ourselves on our candidate experience from the outset, not just for our customers, but also for our people. With growth comes opportunity - we have a diverse, ambitious team many of whom have progressed not just within the teams they originally joined, but beyond and globally. We believe in the potential of our people, we know this is the reality because people come back to us. So, come and join Oleeo - we’re more powerful together!
- This role would suit an individual with excellent customer facing and software support skills
- Supervisory or management experience required. Maybe you are currently working in a software support role and have been supervising the work of others, but now seeking to secure a role with more management capability?
- Ideally A-level and/or a degree educated
- Previous telephone and email customer service experience
- Possess excellent written communication skills
- Able to work efficiently
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Strong team working skills
- Knowledge of internet technologies
- Passionate about technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook