Sales Development Representative
We are looking for someone who is excited to be in a high profile role that is responsible for the pipeline of our customers of the future. We want someone who is passionate about understanding how the right recruitment technology can transform a prospects hiring strategy to find the best talent in the market. You must want to work in a varied role where all avenues out to your prospect market are utilised; from talking confidently over the phone, to writing about it on your social media profiles and working with marketing to ensure successful prospecting. The support and training you will receive from a highly qualified leader is outstanding; enabling you to build your own personal brand and career within Oleeo. So, why not apply today!
This is an exciting, diverse role which will introduce you to the world of Recruitment Technology and SAAS. It is a varied sales and marketing role where you will be utilising phone sales, social media, thought leadership content sharing, research, presenting and consulting new prospects in order to support sales growth.
Reporting into the Sales Development Manager you will be part of the sales development team. You will be responsible for:
- Researching and calling prospects from an existing database to sell-in our e-Recruitment solution
- Understanding our main competitors and their positioning in the marketplace
- Presenting to prospects either in person or via webinar type presentations.
- Utilising social media, writing thought leadership content and raising awareness to potential prospects.
- Achieving monthly booking and qualified meeting targets
- Compiling the weekly activity and prospecting pipeline report
- Assisting direct marketing activity including support of WCN seminars, managing the invitation list and hosting
- Supporting the Field Sales team at exhibitions, such as CIPD HR Software show and Olympia
About the company
Oleeo means a diverse collection of things, which together, make something beautiful.
That's how we see ourselves; a diverse team of technology and talent acquisition professionals who've come together to achieve something - well beautiful. Our purpose (and passion) is to help companies attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that can change tor the better. We've done that by assembling a diverse and growing team of our own.
Oleeo are pioneers in recruitment software and have a 100% focus on talent acquisition. Our products accelerate and improve the entire process of finding, attracting, engaging, assessing and hiring the best talent.
Small team. Big Impact.
Three values unite our culture and drive our behaviour. They're why some of the most respected brands in the world, like Marks & Spencer and NBCUniversal, trust their talent with our talent.
- We're game changers. We think outside the box and do things differently.
- We're trusted advisors. We take action, keep it simple and always stick to our promises.
- We're one team. We collaborate across teams because we're more powerful together. Working on the next big innovation in HR technology is exciting and the ability to feel the impact we make for our amazing customers is what drives us every day.
We have a terrific culture as an equal opportunities employer, where people work hard in a friendly environment, and you are encouraged to excel and grow your career. We foster a creative and inventive environment with a truly exceptional product to work with.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing business, so we’d love you to take a look at what we have on offer and come and join a company that still has an entrepreneurial spirit at its core!
As for location - our Wimbledon Park office is 10 minutes from Wimbledon with a gym on site, coffee places and other great lunch spots are all within walking distance, as is Wimbledon park itself.
We will consider either a graduate looking for their first sales role with long term prospects to build your career at Oleeo OR perhaps you have experience of working within a B2B Telesales role either selling a product or service, and you are interested in becoming a Sales Development Representative at Oleeo.
- Ability to develop relationships with key decision makers at all levels
- Experience of cold calling potential prospects
- Able to present to clients
- Experience of social media networking
- Enjoys working in team environment, working toward team targets as well as individual goals
- Excellent attention to detail and tracking of performance; any prior experience of working with either a CRM or prospect database an advantage but not necessary.
- Demonstrate a passion for learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to influence and persuade, as well as problem solving, how you might think outside the box.