Marketing Business to Business (B2B) Events Lead (Freelance/temporary)
The purpose of this role is to take ownership of event management, lead generation campaigns and general marketing. There will be a variety of activities including integrated campaigns, events and communications as well as the production of highly targeted campaigns for our target audiences that build the brand profile of Oleeo within our sectors.
You will be results focused, organised, creative and able to bring a real sense of drive and enthusiasm. You will manage multiple campaigns and plans. An excellent organiser and communicator, you understand B2B marketing and have experience with enterprise software or SaaS.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of Oleeo’s key events which includes all the organisation, planning, logistics, and attendance of the events, as well as dealing with presentation management, asset creations (agendas, questionnaires, slides, posters, flyers), giveaways, staff briefings, stand designs and pop-up re-ordering.
- Plan and deliver internal and external event plans.
- Strategies to drive attendance to events and conferences including email marketing activity to leads and prospects.
- Logistical management of events to including dealing with on-the-ground matters on event day, such as presentation management, asset creations (agendas, questionnaires, slides, posters and flyers), give away ordering and sign-offs, staff briefings, stand designs and pop-ups.
Design and production
- Organising production of branded collateral and materials with suppliers and agencies.
- Some graphic design capabilities
- Support with some aspects of campaigns delivery.
- Support with sharing our great content to inform and engage internal and external target audiences to drive action.
Industry and markets
- Be prepared to share ideas for content and team campaigns.
- Support with monthly reporting across all marketing, campaign and online activities
Oleeo means a diverse collection of things that together, make something beautiful.
That’s how we see ourselves; a diverse team of technology and talent acquisition professionals who’ve come together to achieve something - well beautiful.
Our purpose (and passion) is to help companies attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that can change the world for the better. We've done that by assembling a diverse and growing team of our own.
We are pioneers in recruitment software and our solutions are built to accelerate and improve the entire recruiting process, creating a more meaningful and transparent experience for recruiters and candidates.
We have been established for over 20 years with offices in London, New York and a presence in Asia, and are proud to list some of the world’s most talented organisations like The Institute of Cancer Research, Morgan Stanley, The Metropolitan Police, Marks & Spencer’s and Bank of America among our customers.
We have a terrific culture where people work hard in a friendly, equal opportunities environment with a casual dress code, and benefits including a discounted local gym membership, cycle to work scheme, as well as plenty of coffee shops nearby.
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
Behind the scenes
We love our product so much that we gave ourselves a Net Promoter Score of +52! While it’s complex and challenging on the inside, it’s simple and user friendly on the outside – that’s what makes it interesting and exciting. As one of the pioneers, we’re not starting from scratch, we’re building from great foundations.
No matter where you are based, there’s a great feeling of camaraderie. When we’re at Oleeo we’re informal and approachable – our founder Charles is always available. There’s a good balance – we have high expectations of one another and trust each other to get the job done.
It’s an exciting time to join us, we operate in the cloud HR technology market, a sector with amazing levels of innovation and growth. From the outset, you get to work with top tier customers who are the world leaders in their sectors and see an immediate impact where you are helping them shape the future of talent acquisition.
All that you’d expect and more – lots of social events, drinks every Friday, table tennis and pool tables, bring your dog to work days and there’s a discounted gym next door!
We pride ourselves on our candidate experience from the outset, not just for our customers, but also for our people. With growth comes opportunity - we have a diverse, ambitious team many of whom have progressed not just within the teams they originally joined, but beyond and globally. We believe in the potential of our people, we know this is the reality because people come back to us. So, come and join Oleeo - we’re more powerful together!
- Excellent business to business event management experience, including pre and post event campaign activities and planning
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Good marketing experience
- Good organisational and planning skills