Sales Development Representative - USA (Can be based remotely)
We are seeking a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative with experience in inbound and outbound sales prospecting to help accelerate Oleeo’s growth in North America. We are happy to consider applicants whom are remotely based, as well as those based in the New York area.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join an established company as it adopts a start up mentality in new markets. Working from home with a diverse team dispersed across North America and Europe, you will identify and generate sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound prospecting activities, leveraging tools such as Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and DiscoverOrg, as well as account-based marketing tools and campaigns to drive scalable success. Success in this role will put you on the career path to SDR Team Lead, as Oleeo builds out its North America-based SDR team.
You will report to the Sales Development Manager, who is based in Oleeo’s London, UK office, to develop and align North American sales development processes globally. You will work collaboratively and cross-functionally, aligning closely with marketing and sales team members to market Oleeo’s award-winning talent acquisition solutions to medium and large enterprises. Your success will be measured in achieving weekly and monthly pipeline generation targets (meetings, qualified sales leads, and new opportunities, etc).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on Oleeo’s product offerings
- Understand Oleeo’s main competitors and their positioning in the marketplace
- Nurture, educate, and develop prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams on account-based marketing campaigns
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Design, orchestrate, and execute on outreach to target prospects
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and challenges they face everyday
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Attend and represent Oleeo at events from time to time
- Report on activity and results
- Self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with and influence diverse teams
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic -- driven and self-sufficient
- Results oriented
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
Oleeo means a diverse collection of things that together, make something beautiful.
That’s how we see ourselves; a diverse team of technology and talent acquisition professionals who’ve come together to achieve something - well beautiful.
Our purpose (and passion) is to help companies attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that can change the world for the better. We've done that by assembling a diverse and growing team of our own.
We are pioneers in recruitment software and our solutions are built to accelerate and improve the entire recruiting process, creating a more meaningful and transparent experience for recruiters and candidates.
We have been established for over 20 years with offices in London, New York and a presence in Asia, and are proud to list some of the world’s most talented organisations like The Institute of Cancer Research, Morgan Stanley, The Metropolitan Police, Marks & Spencer’s and Bank of America among our customers.
We have a terrific culture where people work hard in a friendly, equal opportunities environment with a casual dress code.
Our office is next to Scarsdale Train Station in the heart of Scarsdale Village with Soul Cycle, Zachys Wine, Lange’s Deli and other great lunch spots all in walking distance. Just a 30 minute train ride from Grand Central!
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
Behind the scenes
We love our product so much that we gave ourselves a Net Promoter Score of +52! While it’s complex and challenging on the inside, it’s simple and user friendly on the outside – that’s what makes it interesting and exciting. As one of the pioneers, we’re not starting from scratch, we’re building from great foundations.
No matter where you are based, there’s a great feeling of camaraderie. When we’re at Oleeo we’re informal and approachable – our founder Charles is always available. There’s a good balance – we have high expectations of one another and trust each other to get the job done.
It’s an exciting time to join us, we operate in the cloud HR technology market, a sector with amazing levels of innovation and growth. From the outset, you get to work with top tier customers who are the world leaders in their sectors and see an immediate impact where you are helping them shape the future of talent acquisition.
All that you’d expect and more – lots of social events, drinks every Friday, table tennis and pool tables, bring your dog to work days and there’s a discounted gym next door!
We pride ourselves on our candidate experience from the outset, not just for our customers, but also for our people. With growth comes opportunity - we have a diverse, ambitious team many of whom have progressed not just within the teams they originally joined, but beyond and globally. We believe in the potential of our people, we know this is the reality because people come back to us. So, come and join Oleeo - we’re more powerful together
- Experience of proven excellent and progressively responsible sales development, inside sales or business development related sales experience for B2B SaaS technology products
- Experience partnering with Marketing and Sales teams on campaigns that resonate with prospects and move them along the buyer’s journey
- Strong understanding of sales development best practices and procedures
- Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited process
- Experience using Hubspot and/or Outreach is a plus
- College/university degree in marketing or business
This Vacancy is closed to applications.