User Experience Researcher (UX Researcher)
This role is to understand Oleeo’s user’s needs for our on-line recruitment products. So, who are our users and what do they want and need? As our UX Researcher you’ll be responsible for researching user needs, user behaviour and user testing.
- Usability Studies: Participants and researcher given a set of scenarios and tasks to uncover issues with the user’s journey and how successful they are in achieving their goals. Incorporates open/closed questions, think out loud capture, benchmarking, remote and unmoderated sessions.
- Multivariate Testing: (A/B Testing) Measure effectiveness of competing designs.
- Focus Group: Selected participants are led through discussions on various topics.
- Field Study: Apprentice the user in their natural environment performing selected real world task.
- Customer Feedback/Intercept Survey: Forms/links/buttons to capture open/close questions during system use.
- Concept Testing: Approximation of planned feature to test needs of the audience.
- Design Validation prior to build, testing high fidelity mock-ups.
- On occasion and when required, will perform some design elements and develop design capabilities.
Oleeo means a diverse collection of things that together, make something beautiful.
That’s how we see ourselves; a diverse team of technology and talent acquisition professionals who’ve come together to achieve something - well beautiful.
Our purpose (and passion) is to help companies attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that can change the world for the better. We've done that by assembling a diverse and growing team of our own.
We are pioneers in recruitment software and our solutions are built to accelerate and improve the entire recruiting process, creating a more meaningful and transparent experience for recruiters and candidates.
We have been established for over 20 years with offices in London, New York and a presence in Asia, and are proud to list some of the world’s most talented organisations like The Institute of Cancer Research, Morgan Stanley, The Metropolitan Police, Marks & Spencer’s and Bank of America among our customers.
We have a terrific culture where people work hard in a friendly, equal opportunities environment with a casual dress code, and benefits including a discounted local gym membership, cycle to work scheme, as well as plenty of coffee shops nearby.
5 REASONS TO JOIN US
Behind the scenes
We love our product so much that we gave ourselves a Net Promoter Score of +52! While it’s complex and challenging on the inside, it’s simple and user friendly on the outside – that’s what makes it interesting and exciting. As one of the pioneers, we’re not starting from scratch, we’re building from great foundations.
No matter where you are based, there’s a great feeling of camaraderie. When we’re at Oleeo we’re informal and approachable – our founder Charles is always available. There’s a good balance – we have high expectations of one another and trust each other to get the job done.
It’s an exciting time to join us, we operate in the cloud HR technology market, a sector with amazing levels of innovation and growth. From the outset, you get to work with top tier customers who are the world leaders in their sectors and see an immediate impact where you are helping them shape the future of talent acquisition.
All that you’d expect and more – lots of social events, drinks every Friday, table tennis and pool tables, bring your dog to work days and there’s a discounted gym next door!
We pride ourselves on our candidate experience from the outset, not just for our customers, but also for our people. With growth comes opportunity - we have a diverse, ambitious team many of whom have progressed not just within the teams they originally joined, but beyond and globally. We believe in the potential of our people, we know this is the reality because people come back to us. So, come and join Oleeo - we’re more powerful together
- Educated to degree level
- Strong commercial experience of user experience and user interface design working on medium to large desktop and mobile applications.
- Experience within the HR technology space an advantage, but not essential.
- Expertise in prototyping and mockup tools, such as Axure or Balsamiq to deliver UI wireframes, sitemaps, user journeys, data modelling an prototypes of varying fidelity
- Expertise in creating engaging user interface designs using tools such as the Adobe suite
- Strong typography and layout skills are an advantage
- A confident communicator with good presentation and organisational skills
- Expertise in user experience design processes, techniques and methodologies
- Expertise in human interface guidelines, standards, and best practices as they apply to digital platforms.
- Strong team player who is able to share ideas and gather feedback.
- Able to work in the UK without any restrictions. Security Clearance will be required for this role.
This Vacancy is closed to applications.