B2B Telemarketing/Lead Generation Manager
We are looking to recruit a motivated and passionate B2B Telemarketing/Lead Generation Manager based at our head office in Wimbledon, London.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role is integral to driving new business growth within Oleeo and involves; day to day management of the lead generation team of 4 New Business Development Executives (NBDE), recruiting, training, mentoring, reporting, data management and working with marketing to support Field sales at events and exhibitions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track-record in lead generation team management and be able to demonstrate a proven approach to achievement of targets.
- Deliver qualified meetings in line with monthly and quarterly targets.
- Ensure the split of qualified meetings is across identified vertical sectors such that volume targets are met and targets for specific industry sectors are achieved.
- Day to day mentoring and team support (answering ad hoc questions) addressing any coaching requirements arising.
- Ensure that all appointments booked by NBDE team are booked and confirmed in line with booking procedure.
- Production of a Telemarketing brief for all campaign activity.
- Ensure NBDE team are aware of our main competitors and their positioning in the marketplace.
- Manage the lead generation prospect data within CRM, including re-allocating and re-categorising of data, ensuring the team keep all prospect records up-to-date such that it provides accurate information on Telemarketing and Lead Generation activity to the Marketing Director.
- Identify training and skills gaps within the team and put improvement plans in place and/or manage performance where required. Manage and motivate the team to hit their daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI’s by following best telemarketing practice.
- Recruit and train new New Business Development Executives.
- Production of weekly, monthly and quarterly team performance reports.
- Production of monthly commission and quarterly bonus payment reports.
- With the Marketing Director, NBDE team leader and Head of UK Sales input into the annual marketing and sales forecasting process and set realistic targets for his/her team.
- Assist marketing with lead generation events (approximately six seminars and exhibitions a year) by managing the target audience communication list and assisting at the events.
Oleeo means a diverse collection of things, which together, make something beautiful.
That's how we see ourselves; a diverse team of technology and talent acquisition professionals who've come together to achieve something - well beautiful. Our purpose (and passion) is to help companies attract, engage and hire amazing, diverse teams that can change the world for the better. We've done that by assembling a diverse and growing team of our own.
Oleeo are pioneers in recruitment software and have a 100% focus on talent acquisition. Our products accelerate and improve the entire process of finding, attracting, engaging, assessing and hiring the best talent.
We have a terrific culture as an equal opportunities employer, where people work hard in a friendly environment, and you are encouraged to excel and grow your career. We foster a creative and inventive environment with a truly exceptional product to work with.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing business, so we’d love you to take a look at what we have on offer and come and join a company that still has an entrepreneurial spirit at its core!
As for location - our Wimbledon Park office is 10 minutes from Wimbledon with a gym on site, coffee places and other great lunch spots are all within walking distance, as is Wimbledon park itself
Small team. Big Impact.
Three values unite our culture and drive our behaviour. They're why some of the most respected brands in the world, like Marks & Spencer and NBCUniversal, trust their talent with our talent.
- We're game changers. We think outside the box and do things differently.
- We're trusted advisors. We take action, keep it simple and always stick to our promises.
- We're one team. We collaborate across teams because we're more powerful together. Working on the next big innovation in HR technology is exciting and the ability to feel the impact we make for our amazing customers is what drives us every day.
- Proven team management in B2B telemarketing or telesales for outbound lead generation campaigns.
- Experience in building and growing a pipeline of prospects in new business, and generating qualified meetings.
- Experience of motivating, coaching and training teams.
- Proven ability to produce reports (campaign performance).
- Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems for data management, including data manipulation and extraction
This Vacancy is closed to applications.